Tea for Millions, New Design for Major Japanese E-Tailer Askul
If you need office supplies in Japan, you turn to Askul. As a matter of fact, if you need anything in Japan, you turn to Askul.
Founded in 1963, the commerce giant now sells more than 40,000 products through its website and catalogue. From paper and pens to chairs and tea – all delivered anywhere in Japan within 24 hours.
For a new Ceylon tea product, we tapped into Askul’s incredible sense of design to develop an appealing packaging design based on a simple yet intriguing illustration style. Something that takes their private label to the next level and fits in at the office, at home or in your hotel room.
The classic and popular black Ceylon tea is ready to be ordered and enjoyed as you read this.
- Design Agency: Everland
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Tea for Millions, New Design for Major Japanese E-Tailer Askul
- Brand / Project Name: Askul Ceylon Tea
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Location: Denmark
- Market Country: Japan
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper