Pitustudio completed work on the branding of a new skincare brand with the name Popy Go Beauty. Popy Go Beauty’s founder came to Pitustudio with an idea to create skincare that represents every girl’s character. They believe that every girl is different, unique, and has confidence within themselves through Popy’s charms.
Popy Go Beauty is a pop culture-inspired beauty brand that will not only give you great results it is still a very chic yet cheerful brand. They believe in early skin caring. They are also focusing on making an affordable and approachable brand dedicated to the youngster. Hence the main target is mostly females in their teens.
Popy Go Beauty’s mission is to make the cutest, happiest, most effective body care and beauty products. And cute is not overrated, packaging is important if the products are good quality, why shouldn’t they be cute, too? Well-designed products are more fun, and they reinforce the idea that body care isn’t just a chore, but something to be enjoyed.
Through those believe feminine colors are used, which is pastel colors. Pastel colors do also exudes the youth aspect of the overall brand look and feel. Those colors combination are chosen to represent the main special ingredient and the name of each product.
Inspired by those pop culture looks and feel, Pitustudio helps them to create a playful yet bold visual is used as their logo design. The dynamic composition and the thickness of the typeface portray the 90’s inspired vibes. Those ideas also extend to other brands’ visuals, such as their stickers design and illustration style.
- Agency/Creative: Pitustudio
- Article Title: Sweet and Fresh Visual Identity for Popy Go Beauty
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Agency/Creative City: Jakarta
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Logo, Identity, Packaging, Graphic, Skincare, Beauty, Body Serum, Women, Bold, Sweet, Cute, Fresh, Local Brand, Indonesia