Sun Branding Creates Identity for Organisational Genetics
Our last piece of work to be released this year, and we are so proud to be working with such a superb organisation in Organisational Genetics. This is coupled with the added bonus of being able to team up with one of Manchester’s finest, James O’Connell, the multi talented designer and illustrator, who provided the accompanying illustrations, capturing the sensitive subject matter perfectly. This allowed the team at SUN to build a visual language and identity that felt empowering yet soft, and allowed the combination of illustration and imagery to work seamlessly throughout the applications, especially digitally.
Organisational Genetics’ purpose and mission is to help organisations manage risk, promote safety and respect by providing joined live intelligence about what it is like to work for this organisation.
For 9/10 employees speaking out is challenging due to the lack of trust they have with their organisations. Although many organisations have some form of system in place and some allow for this to be reported anonymously.
However, when that system sits on their organisational platforms, research has shown that many do not have the confidence that this is truly the case.
In creating a platform where both organisational leaders and the people within the organisation can share success, raise concerns, feel safe and have the trust and confidence to raise express their feelings, they can create a culture where people at all levels can do better and feel safer and happier and will push to do better in their careers.
A huge thanks to Tracy Boylin and her team, they have been incredible to work with throughout the whole project. And a big thank you also to the team at SUN and to James for helping to bring this all together, it has been a pleasure to work on and we look forward to seeing their continued success in to 2021 and beyond. This really is a game changer and really will give people a feeling of empowerment and the confidence to raise their hand in any organisation.
- Design Agency: Studio Up North (SUN)
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Sun Branding Creates Identity for Organisational Genetics
- Brand / Project Name: Organisational Genetics
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jamie Kelly, Designer - Ya'Qub Mir, Designer - Gabi Duxbury James Oconnell - Illustration
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Email/Newsletter, Mobile App, POS Display, Print Ad Campaign, Print Promotion, Print Stationery, Social Media, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Identity
- Project Keywords: Healthcare, Mental Health, Business, Organisations,