After 2 years of turning the family estate into a prime UK vineyard, the Blaxland family entrusted Studio Parr to create the branding and packaging to showcase what promises to be a leading english boutique vineyard. Heppington is a single-estate family vineyard, nestled in the chalky North Downs of Kent, England.
It was the natural chalk geology that inspired the unique wine label for the inaugural Pinot Gris harvest. Its minerality and texture beautifully highlighted in abstract rustic patinas found around the estate.
This is not only a standout wine from this producer, paired with this stunning label shows the family intent to not only make great wine but also make their mark on the English market.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Parr
- Article Title: Studio Parr Branding and Packaging Design for Leading English Boutique Vineyard
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Pulp Paper