Tenute Paladino has been producing fine wines for three generations. Gratus wine is the most refined product of their cellars, a barreled wine extracted from the Magliocco, Montonico and Castiglione vines.
Studio La Regina has created a prestigious label for this very special wine. The Paladino family crest stands out against a soft touch black background, enriched by shiny braille and gold details. The name Gratus and the modern logo of the Estates are ennobled in shiny gold to underline the value of this wine.
- Agency/Creative: Studio La Regina
- Article Title: Studio La Regina Created a Prestigious Label for Tenute Paladino
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle