Article 1 of the Italian Constitution states: “Italy is a Democratic Republic, founded on work. Sovereignty belongs to the people and is exercised by the people in the forms and within the limits of the Constitution.”
The Carta defines the freedom of the Italian people and it was written thanks to the sacrifice of so many men and women who fought against the dictatorship.
CS Liquori has decided to dedicate to these people its finest liqueur, produced with a skilful mix of Italian herbs.
Studio La Regina curated the image of this herbal amaro, highlighting the concepts the producer wanted to pay homage. The background of the whole design is an old book with the image of one of the men who fought for the country, almost as a watermark, and the sentence that opens the Italian Constitution. The name ARTICOLO 1 stands out in the center in relief and it’s decorated with friezes and shading in hot stamped gold foil. A turquoise-colored seal, with a glossy finish to simulate an overlay, completes the information for consumers.
- Agency/Creative: Studio La Regina
- Article Title: Studio La Regina Created a Prestigious Label for CS Liquori
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle