Student Concept For The Fest of Table Yard Games Called Vasya, Go!
The fest of table yard games “Vasya, Go!” The main idea of the festival’s identity is to show the style of a “Gopnik” from the whole variety of yard life. Because it was relevant in the 90’s, and now! Gopniks are representatives of an almost extinct subculture, who are more comfortable squatting than standing; these people are prone to arrogant and arrogant behavior. But the main thing is “the last males on planet Earth who manage to wear 1920s leather gangster caps in style. I came up with a font made of seeds and made gopniki in the stencil technique. I wanted to convey the spirit of yard culture.
- Design Agency: Leyla Zeynalova
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Student Concept For The Fest of Table Yard Games Called Vasya, Go!
- Brand / Project Name: Festival identity
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Merchandising, Packaging, Print Advertising, Print Publication, Signage, Trade Show
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Keywords: festival, identity, games
- Industry Category: Entertainment, Information