My name is Victor Silva Maloyama. I’m currently attending Anhembi Morumbi University (São Paulo, Brazil). Since I started my degree in Digital Design, I have been taking opportunities to learn from Design areas such as branding, user interface, user experience, and web development. I am currently focusing on branding and user interface as tools to enhance connections between people, companies, and services.
This branding aims to have a flexible and genderless identity, showing costumers and users a professional that is capable of adapting and changing its perceiving for each project I develop.
After setting these goals, I developed an identity that is flexible by creating a logo with simple abstract non-fixed shapes that reflects something flexible but also robust that can be adapted to fit multiple applications, thus displaying flexibility and simplicity.
- Agency/Creative: Victor Maloyama
- Article Title: Student Concept for New Visual Identity Design by Victor Maloyama for Victor Maloyama
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Personal branding, visual identity, minimalism, flexible, branding.