Student Concept for Granola and Oatmel Products
Anna Zolkovski – Granola and oatmel products (Student Concept)
“During my package design course at Shenkar college I was asked to design a series of granola and oatmeal products.
Through the design process I wanted to convey an emotional story, a journey, which will accompany the product user throughout the day.
Consumers of these type of products may seek for healthy and nutritious substances for their diet. Going beyond the dull informative depiction of the product’s content, the package should express its healthfulness and vitality through the story told by itself, and boost the user’s motivation for the day to come.
That’s how I got to the Vikings fighters, whose journey follows the entire series of products. Every item in the series describes a different chapter of the whole story of these brave warriors.
The brand name is Viking.
The products included under this brand are : A can of oatmeal, two flavour granola cases, two flavour muesli cases, two flavour oatmeal packs, yoghurt, an almond drink and an energy bar pack.”
- Design Agency: Anna Zolkovski
- Organisation/Project Type: Student Concept / Non Published
- Article Title: Student Concept for Granola and Oatmel Products
- Brand / Project Name: Granola and oatmel products
- Location: Israel
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Can, Cup
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Paper