The Série Exploration by Distillerie du St. Laurent. A range of aged spirits crafted with extraordinarily unique, local ingredients that will take you on a voyage of flavorful, aromatic discovery.
The entire range is housed in a custom glass bottle design and features a double label application. The top label brings big attention to the product within and immediately tells the consumer the barrel finish, years aged, and profile. The bottom label features one large, hot gold foil stamp design. The design was inspired by the exploratory aspect of the offerings and pulls inspiration from nautical map navigations. The two icons that remain consistent across the entire range is an anchor and an hourglass. The anchor representing the St. Lawrence River which flows at the front of their distillery and hourglass representing the calculated time each product spends in the barrel. The key design traits we aimed to hit were “mysterious, luxurious, and sense of refined handcraft”.
This range is currently available at their new distillery in Rimouski, Quebec and throughout Canada.
- Agency/Creative: Chad Michael Studio
- Article Title: St. Laurent Série Exploration is Making Waves
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Chad Michael Studio / Dallas
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: whiskey, gin, package design, label design, labeling, distillery, whisky, aged gin, gold foil
Design Agency: Chad Michael Studio