Skenè is a museum located not far from Rome, it exhibits art objects related to the classical and neoclassical period.
The client’s goal was to find an identity that represented the museum and what it contains. The research that was asked of me was to create an identity that was modern, but also transmitted the sense of history.
I designed a font that represents what I was asked for, the typeface, characterized by these slightly thick and “broken” lines, is inspired by the style of classical art
The second font is a “Simoncini Garamond”. I chose this font because it creates a contrast with the first font created by me. The Skenè font represents classical art, while Simoncini represents neoclassical art.
- Agency/Creative: Giuseppe Russo
- Article Title: Skenè – Museum Brand Identity
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: museum, font, typeface, art, classic