Musei di Tutti is a network of museums based in Fiesole, Italy, that aims to make the museums more accessible, approachable and interesting for all members of the society. ‘Musei di Tutti’ means ‘museums for everyone’. With its progressive outlook, the organisation wants to be a crossroad between culture, society and inclusivity. It transforms museums from static places to pro-active environments. Hence, the identity uses a variable logo system that represents this ‘activeness’ and also encapsulates the idea of a dynamic society, change and progressive thinking.
The logo uses typography to reflect a combination of inclusivity and diversity, and that it’s for all kinds of people. The word ‘tutti’ has been stylised to include different fonts that suggests the idea of different people, i.e. everyone. The unit has been specifically designed in a way that it can be easily used in combination with other museum logos, while maintaining its aesthetics and its visual presence.
- Agency/Creative: Shrishti Vajpai
- Article Title: Shrishti Vajpai Creates an Identity for a Network of Museums
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Branding & Idenity, Inclusive Museum Network, Brand Design