Challenge – Seven Network has been a constant on Australian television screens for over 50 years. But that doesn’t mean its only those over 50 enjoying the shows, nor that ‘on TV’ is the only medium for viewing content. So when Hulsbosch was invited to reinvigorate the Seven Network brand, it was to create an engaging, entertaining and compelling identity that would create consistency across Seven Network’s broadcast and online channels and platforms, appealing to a wide audience centred on 25-54 year olds.
Solution – Seven Network has always been about bringing Australians closer to the moments that move us – whether that be News, Sport, or Entertainment. The visual identity supports that, acting as a ‘window’ that reveals and connects content to viewers. This simple, bold, graphic system stems from the iconic ‘7’ logo, and unites the identity across Channel 7, 7flix, 7mate, 7two, 7plus and into key programming pillars of 7NEWS and 7Sport.
- Agency/Creative: Hulsbosch
- Article Title: Seven Network Rebrand by Hulsbosch
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment