Ryabina Herbal Tea and Beverages Experimental Packaging Design Concept by Student Tatiana Dunaeva
Ryabina (Rowan) herbal tea packaging design is inspired by the beauty of Russian nature. Ecologically pure lettering experiment with cut potato allowed creation of unique forms. Clean minimalistic design with balanced composition makes you focus on product and force to acquire it.
Different combination of basic graphic elements gives opportunity to scale the concept over the different type of advertising means. Simple but effective pattern accomplishes the presentation. Brand Ryabina can offer customer several Russian traditional product lines made of berries: herbal tea, dry berries, jams, berry juices (Morse – Russian tradition drink), frozen goods. The Stars of Ryabina collection are Russia harvested: cranberry, sea-buckthorn, cloudberry, lingonberry, chokeberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberries.
The marketing concept is applicable for grocery corporation who plans to expand additional sales scope. Special thanks should be delivered to Russian Higher School of Economics (HSE Art and Design School) and personally to Leonid Slavin, head of Art direction MA Program.
- Agency/Creative: Tatiana Dunaeva
- Project Type: Packaging
- Organisation / Project Status: Student, Published Self Promotional Design
- Location: Russia
- Article Title: Ryabina Herbal Tea and Beverages Experimental Packaging Design Concept by Student Tatiana Dunaeva
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Rejuvenation, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Rebranding, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Box, Can, Cup
- Substrate: Ceramic, Fabric, Glass, Metal