With a legacy of 18 years, Pottery cafe is one of the leaders of modern era cafés in Egypt. With generations of loyal customers, this made the rebranding task even more challenging.
We created a whole new brand concept, covering all different applications including the interior look & feel and photography art direction. The purpose of the rebranding was to reposition Pottery Cafe and propel it into the future. The new modern and fresh visual language is inspired from the warm tones of clay, contrasted with light shades of beige and green, provokes feelings of simplicity and coziness.
- Agency/Creative: Tandem
- Article Title: Rebranding for Pottery Cafe
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Pottery Cafe, Packaging Design, Brand identity, Visual language, Logo design, Coffee cup, Coffee shop design, Brand strategy, Tone of Voice, Rebranding, Restaurant design, Food and beverage design