Gene & Georgetti engaged Paperwhite-Studio to update the look of the historical steakhouse. Founded in 1941, legends like Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, & Lucille Ball along with international, national, and local politicians, have helped make it a classic old-time Chicago place to dine. The family-owned restaurant proudly boasts a legion of regular customers, some going back more than 50 years.
The challenge was to refresh the brand to honor the steakhouse’s past and it’s seasoned regulars, while attracting younger generations with a captivating visual identity. We were inspired by the rich history of the restaurant and worked with the family to revive the brand by updating vintage graphic elements pairing them with modern, customized typography and illustrations.
- Agency/Creative: Paperwhite-Studio
- Article Title: Rebranding for Chicago’s Oldest Steakhouse by Paperwhite-Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Rebranding
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Restaurant Branding, Food Branding, Rebranding, Gene & Georgetti, Paperwhite-Studio, Graphic Design, Typography, Illustration, steakhouse, Chicago