Together with former IDF Group (Investment, Debt & Finance Group), we reinvented them and built a completely new brand, based on their values and unique type of service. We renamed them to The Right Guys to emphasise their main strength – connections, and make them appear approachable and easy going.
From strategical standpoint, IDF Group, a consulting agency, has been rebranded to a club of financial independence. Taking inspiration from Harvard Business School clubs and speakeasy concept bars, we eliminated the aspect of scarcity and discomfort of talking about money and taking a financial advice in a cold blue lit office. So we created a unique community driven place, where people come to hang out, feel good, gain connections and feel powerful to achieve their goals by learning from the insiders of the industry in a casual atmosphere, accompanied by whiskey and comfortable armchairs. Prestige and cool club to be a part of.
The “chain of connections” became a key element in the logo, created by a vertical ligature of two lowercase G letters, which also formed the brand pattern used on brand collateral, club jackets and what every gentleman has to have – a handkerchief. The right green jacket became a signature look and a recognisable point for The Right Guys. A simple change of color can make a person stand out among competitors just the right amount, while staying acceptable and stylish.
The brand symbol contains of a shield with a monogram and a growth graph, which communicates trust, knowledge and pride. In combination with The Right Guys name it creates an interesting contrast of something that appears majestic, but sounds approachable and not uptight.
We noticed that the way how financial specialists transfer their valuable knowledge is by scribbling schemes on napkins and in their notebooks. Schemes that make their clients completely rethink their finances and change their lives forever. So we decided to embrace this unique aspect and make the scribbles a hero, make them a recognisable part of the brand, that also brings in a more playful and human feel to the brand. Scribble is also used in copywriting to communicate serious and rather boring financial things in a more simple way and throw in a joke or two. Because we are all just human, let’s keep things simple and understandable
- Agency/Creative: ByAllMeans Studio
- Article Title: Rebranding and Redesign of the IDF Group – From a Consulting Agency to a Financial Independent Club
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Czech Republic
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Financial
- Keywords: branding, visual identity, club, finance, consultancy, czech design, green, suit, gentleman