Prompt Design – ADDA Shoebox Packaging Design
ADDA , the brand of streetwear shoes, has imported a lot of high quality raw material worldwide to produce popular stylish footwear for teenagers.
To communicate with modern teen community is a big challenge because of his own society, lifestyle, thoughts and preferences. This leads to a design of ADDA container shoe box. The ADDA container shoe box design is inspired by the transportation of raw material into the factory and our products to the customers. The design around the shoebox labeled with ADDA name looks robust and is a box-shaped drawer.
Moreover it has at 4 corners the easily locked up slots when stacking on top of each other. By making the shoe box to look like a steel container, stacks of shoeboxes can be conveniently arranged as in the container yard. The shape of shoeboxes not only helps in organizing at home but also decorative arrangement of the retail space display in the shop.
This newly designed shoebox has successfully impacted to the teen community and uplift brand image.
- Design Agency: Prompt Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Prompt Design – ADDA Shoebox Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: ADDA Shoebox Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Prompt Design Team
- Production Credits: -
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Structural Design, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Thailand
- Market Country: Thailand
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Fashion
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton