Can you combine animals on a water bottle and have it side-step that youthful pitfall? 4Life water has the answer and it is yes — from the clean blue lines to the beautiful animals that adorn the bottles to the way they animals interact with the lines; casting shadows, swimming within them to cause ripples. It’s a subtle effect that adds a level of intrigue to a water bottle design.
Springwater is naturally produced and is available from the source of mineral water from Doi Chaang, Chiang Rai (Northern Thailand). This water is the natural product from the abundant fertile forest where we have to respect for habitat and environment.
The package illustration is to convey how the animals live their lives with the water. The wavy lines and animals explain about the animals living with the water resource. For example the flamingo flying, the tiger swimming and the crocodile crawling in the wavy lines which represent the beauty of water waves.
These pictures are reminding us that water is the life support of all living things. This is where the brand 4Life Mineral Water comes from!
- Agency/Creative: Prompt Design
- Article Title: Prompt Design – 4Life Mineral Water by Doi Chaang
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Thailand
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2020/21