We started the Progrid Construtora project by its naming process. During this phase, we had the intention to make the brand name highlight the use of the steel framing technique, a method that, although little utilized in Brazil, is more sustainable and has a high production capacity. We used “grid” to evoke the technical and specific character of the steel structure, and we added the prefix “pro” to convey an idea of progress and modernity. Subsequently, we developed their visual identity and the website. This company’s characteristics allowed us to create an image of strong geometric inspiration and a brand positioning that pointed towards a new notion. The geometric shapes have steel structures that allow direct inspiration for the brand’s imagery universe. In the symbol, we chose rounded corners to remove some of the “hardness” present in the metallic shapes produced. The typography of the logo was created from simple yet striking shapes, allowing integration and at the same time contrast with the diagonal lines of the symbol and graphics.
- Agency/Creative: Moscou Design
- Article Title: Progrid Construtora – Light Steel Framing Construction Company Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Construction, Engineering, Geometric, Metal, Steel frame, Light steel framing.