Pavement Designs Vintage Holiday Tins for Williams Sonoma
For Williams-Sonoma, and their customers, the arrival of the holidays means the return of their signature holiday confections. Packaged in highly desirable vintage-inspired tins, the Williams-Sonoma confections are often listed as top sellers at year’s end. The collectible tins have been newly designed to fit right into this nostalgic look. The designs for both the Brittle Trio and Merry & Bright Sweet and Sour Gummies were inspired by the typography and colors from vintage mid-century candy tins. The intent is to make this line feel special, collectible and giftable.
The holiday gummies are bite-size treats bursting with tangy tastes and festive colors. The Mini Licorice Candy Canes have a creamy filling, the Red & Green Sour Spheres have cherry and apple centers, and the Sour Stars and Sour Santas have a crunchy finish with the juicy flavors of sour apple and sour cherry.
The sweet-and-salty brittles get their irresistible character from the world’s finest ingredients, including roasted Georgia peanuts and premium spirits. Handcrafted by master confectioners in California’s Napa Valley, they’re made in small batches and cooled on a marble table – a traditional technique that ensures optimal flavor and crunch. A great gift, these brittles are also perfect for sharing at family celebrations.
- Design Agency: Pavement
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Pavement Designs Vintage Holiday Tins for Williams Sonoma
- Brand / Project Name: Williams Sonoma Holiday Confection
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design, Retail Brand Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal