As if it were a page from an old herbarium, the image of the Adamus Signature Edition 2021 gin is dressed in unique colors and transparencies, which reflect the aromas and freshness of this special edition.
Created by the hands of Omdesign, Adamus Signature Edition 2021 reinforced the super-premium positioning of this Portuguese gin brand, which features now a new pairing and the magic of a perfect combination of botanicals.
With a highly impacting and disruptive image in the world of gins, the bottle explores, inside and outside, the elderberry flower as a decorative element that distinguishes it. This identity is strengthened through a game of 360º transparencies that the bottle presents, as a way of enhancing this limited edition to a higher level and, simultaneously, entering inside of the drink, of the botanicals and of their aromas. The printing was designed and produced in this way, in layers, to be read from the outside to the inside and vice-versa.
The elegance and simplicity of this beverage mirrors the natural attributes of the product itself. Organic, vegan and with a sublime spirit, Signature Edition 2021, signed by the Master Distiller Rui Cruz, evokes the harmony of nature and brings together the elderflower distillate, the iconic Bairrada’s Baga grape variety and the brand’s common botanicals, perfect ingredients for the creation of this handcrafted gin of recognized quality.
This numbered edition is presented on the distinctive Adamus bottle, a model that is already part of the brand’s DNA, which is now screen-printed with illustrations on the inside and outside that take us to an authentic journey into the world of botanists.
The exterior packaging, made of 100% recyclable and biodegradable paper, counts with an eco-friendly design that is an extension of the identity adopted for this Signature Edition and reflects its strong character and personality.
- Agency/Creative: Omdesign
- Article Title: Packaging for Adamus Signature Edition 2021 Designed by Omdesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Agency/Creative City: Matosinhos
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bottle, Box, Case
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Omdesign, Portugal, Adamus, Design, Illustration, Gin, Spirits, Signature Edition, Destilaria Levira, Bairrada
General Manager & Creative Director: Diogo Gama Rocha