What kind of packaging does exceptional wine require?
The design process had to embrace the principles of innovation and originality…Think out of the box… There’s a stigma that’s drilled into everyone’s brain about box wine – its low quality. But is it really low quality? The stereotype that box wine is bad because it’s cheaper, is well, just a stereotype. And the design had to reflect that.
The concept of a classic, wooden barrel, and the attention to detail in design reflects the character of this wine series, revealing all the work invested in each and every variety. What’s more, the combination of a traditional color palette and classic elements awakens positive emotions in the prospective buyer’s mind.
We obviously can’t tell you if you should go for bottled wine or box wine, which solely depends on you. However, we can erase the stigma of “box wines are low quality” from your head so you have options, and well, you never know, you might find your new favorite wine in a box!
- Agency/Creative: A.S. Strategy, Branding & Communication, A. Skaraki & Co
- Article Title: Packaging Design for The Wine Barrel – Classic
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Agency/Creative City: Kifisia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Agency
Design Agency: A.S. Strategy, Branding & Communication, A. Skaraki & Co