Mañana’s project not only has to do with how rich each bite of chocolate is, but with the environmental and social impact that the project has.
It helps Ecuadorian families that make a living from cocoa production and promotes regenerative agriculture.
Packaging is a way of graphically showing how regenerative agriculture works. The rows, from top to bottom, show the whole process of how the land is regenerated and how more is returned to it than was taken from it.
- Agency/Creative: Instinto Studio
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Mañana Chocolates
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: Barcelona
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Pouch
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Agency,
Agency: Instinto Studio