Delis family has been active in the cultivation of apples since the 50’s. Nowadays, the company owns up-to-date facilities for the processing of certified goods, coming from the organic tree crops in Aetolofos of Agia at the greater Larissa area. The Chrysi Milia product range has been recently enriched with vinegar products: apple cider vinegar and balsamic apple cider vinegar.
The need: The organic apple cider vinegar Chrysi Milia is produced by the lean and traditional method of Orleans. It does not undergo any pasteurisation or filtration processes, and it is sulfite – free. This plainness of production had to be reflected on its packaging.
Inspiration and outcome: The collaboration with Delis family began by designing their logo and overall corporate identity. Gold printing was a key choice to indicate the excellent quality of the products and to emphasize the name “Chrysi Milia” (which in Greek translates as “Golden Apple tree”).
Such a unique product requires premium character and simple design – anything more than that would be superfluous.
For the apple cider vinegar packaging we chose a rough matte paper with a natural texture, that gives a raw impression and conveys the natural, biological character of the product. We created custom typography, and incorporated on the label several parallel, long lines that refer to the lines formed by the apple trees in the estate of Chrysi Milia.
- Agency/Creative: Sowl Creative Studio
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Chrysi Milia Condiments Product by Sowl Creative Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming
- Format: Bag, Case
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle, Metal, Plastic, Wood