We created a cosmetic packaging for the laboratory SerenAlpes. Alpae is the first cosmetic product of the brand, which is an expert in the field of micronutrition. The brand wants to expand into the cosmetics territory. Alpae is a fine cream to smooth out wrinkles and slow down skin aging. Alpae is a premium cream that combines natural ingredients with the best anti-aging formulas.
The brand must instill confidence, through a sleek and modern graphic design that highlights SerenAlpes’ expertise in the field of micronutrition and beauty. This product do miracles and we had the chance to design it!
The content is debossed with a silver foil stamping, for a premium finish packaging. The silver foil stamping is contrasted and highlighted by the premium deep blue paper. The white matt label increases the expertise of the SerenAlpes laboratory and gives contrast next to the box. On the label, the rosette of the SerenAlpes logo and the lines are silvered to bring a premium finish once again. The bottle of the cream is in glass and let’s appear the cream. The cap is silver and reflects the universe of the brand.
The brand offers pure, natural, and environmentally friendly products. The formulas are based on the latest scientific researches in the field of micronutrition and beauty.
”Around Leman’s lake, between the purity of the Evian’s waters and the Alps’ preserved nature, Serenalpes is born from the desire to offer the best natural solutions for healthy living, fully and serenely.”
- Agency/Creative: Petitmoulin Studio
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Alpae Anti-Aging Cream Created by Petitmoulin Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Agency/Creative City: Paris
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Label Design, Packaging Design, Set Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: skincare, cream, beauty, anti-aging, cosmetics, health care, packaging, natural
Design: Petitmoulin Studio