Client: Medovy Dom Company — one of the biggest producers of natural foods (on the Russian market).
Product: A line of patès made from natural ingredients, prepared in the traditional way.
Task: Working out packaging design for a line of patè, emphasizing natural ingredients, traditional recipe and sophistication of haute cuisine as well as underlining its place of production — Novgorod region of Russia.
Implementation: We used vintage restaurant menus of the last century for their animalistic engravings as inspiration, worked with classic layout and reserved tones and colors. Wine paper in packaging was able to highlight the natural ingredients, bronze stamping is adding some aristocratic shine to it and the red stamp is stating the geographic origin of the product.
- Agency/Creative: Medovy Dom Company
- Article Title: Packaging Design for a Line of Patè
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Saint-Petersburg
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Jar
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Awards, Creative
Art Director/Du0435signer: Nastya Lukina