OurCreative Creates Fresh New Look for the Oakland Group
We gave big data crunchers Oakland their own big reveal, with a bold new look! Dealing with big data is serious business. How do you take a serious brand with a complex and technical offering and inject the human touch that the team are well renowned for.
We created a fresh and bold new look for Oakland that manages to blend their credibility and professionalism with their collaborative approach to working through complex challenges and human side. In this redesign, we pulled their three business specialisms together with a unified look and feel as for Oakland their value sits at the intersection of these different areas of expertise!
- Design Agency: OurCreative
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative Creates Fresh New Look for the Oakland Group
- Brand / Project Name: Oakland Brand Identity refresh
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam. Middleweight Designer - Alex Phipps. Account Manager - Alex Killeavy. Managing Director - Kim Van Elkan
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Rejuvenation, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Direct Mail, Editorial, Email/Newsletter, Mobile App, POS Display, Presentation, Print Ad Campaign, Print Annual Report, Print Brochure, Print Manual, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Industry Category: Technology