Okay Coffee with Fictional Illustrative Creatures, such as Zombie, Alien and Robot
formascope design – OKAY Coffee
The challenge was to create packaging to show how coffee can change one’s mood from various conditions to a positive state.
Have you ever felt yourself in a way that you’d rather be called a tired zombie, an emotionless robot or maybe someone not from this planet? Almost every weekday, right?
Now, you can overcome mentioned conditions with OKAY coffee.
We wanted to make something that would jump off the shelves visually, so we decided to associate this exhaustion with fictional creatures, such as zombie who is fed up with work, alien who can’t understand how our planet works and robot who doesn’t have any emotions.
The inclusion of illustrations of the mythical creature’s hands are not accidental: the idea behind it which we want to convey is that the creatures themselves indicate that everything is going to be OK with the coffee OKAY.”
- Design Agency: formascope design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Okay Coffee with Fictional Illustrative Creatures, such as Zombie, Alien and Robot
- Brand / Project Name: OKAY Coffee
- Location: Armenia
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic
- Extra: Conceptual Idea, Design: Karen Gevorgyan
Conceptual Idea, Illustration: Armenak Grigoryan
Copywriting: Ani Gevorgyan