The project is built on direct associations that we often meet in nature and sometimes manage to apply them in packaging and other advertising media. In this project they are rodents and their ability to collect nuts and grains and seeds in their cheeks.
Nuts have a lot going for them. They’re nutritious, portable and delicious. It’s no wonder they’re such popular snacks, especially among those who eat for better health. Because they are naturally gluten- and grain-free, they can be snack for those with common food allergies — though not someone with a nut allergy, of course.
- Agency/Creative: Constantin Bolimond
- Article Title: Nuts and Seed Concept Packaging Designed by Constantin Bolimond
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belarus
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag, Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper