The Mediterranean cuisine is mainly provided for customers with equal emphasis on seafood and barbecue, the diversified and compatible culture is provided, the demand for an immersive experience with “The Hunter” as the core is put forward, and it seeks to create a more and more fascinating dining experience.
This is the story about the sense of Heraklion. The life journey of Mediterranean sea.An ancient city of Heraklion was sleeping in the mediterranean deep sea 1500 years ago. We will be treasure hunters to come to this beautiful and mysterious place for an encounter.
We tried to make every visitor enjoy his or her identity as “The Hunter” starting with the brand and create a story about seabed exploration during the whole dining process with “hunting taste” as the direction. The theme of “Hunt deep, taste deep” by using Mediterranean culture and nautical elements as the design inspiration and blue colour as the main style.
And also the featured wall mural created with hand-painted mermaid, deep sea octopus, seaweed, and fish illustration on 5000 tiles interaction with lights to bring the hunter story comes to live.
Interior Design: MAG studio, Brand Identity Design: Noisy Sun, Illustration Design: Linc Mok & Sumfy Lee, Lighting Design: MAG studio Project Location: Hong Kong, China. Project Type: Restaurant Project Area: 300sqm Completion Date: Aug 2021 Photographer: Steven Ko
- Agency/Creative: Noisy Sun
- Article Title: Noisy Sun Designs Brand Identity for The Hunter Mediterranean Cuisine Restaurants
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Hong Kong
- Agency/Creative City: Hong Kong
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Architecture, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Craft, Interior Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: The Hunter, Mediterranean Food, Visual Identity
Noisy Sun: Noisy Sun