Little Bandits came about after founder Jess’s son was diagnosed with food allergies. As a mother who didn’t want him to miss out, she found it hard to find dairy-free and soya-free products that were healthy and tasty, let alone fun! Spotting an opportunity, she set out on a mission to create a trusted non-dairy brand for all kids and families to enjoy.
We loved Jess’s attitude to inclusivity so rather than taking an ‘anti-dairy’ stance, decided that positivity should be at the heart of the brand. We created a bold and playful identity to complement this, stand out amongst free-from competitors and appeal to modern parents (and kids).
Our hand-illustrated, mischievous bandit characters are not only highly recognisable brand assets, they also help to create a sense of camaraderie and interactivity that people of all ages can have fun with. Paired with clean design and cheerful messaging, the result is a brand that’s fresh, premium and disrupting the non-dairy category in a positive way.
Little Bandits has been gaining quick success since launching in July 2020, including 157 listings in Asda.
“I couldn’t be happier with the brand that Kingdom & Sparrow created. We’ve already had fantastic feedback from parents, kids, retailers and investors – and some great wins that are helping me launch with a bang. I’m so proud to have launched a brand that’s standing out and changing the way people are thinking about allergen-free products. Thank you thank you thank you K&S team!”
– Jess Harris, Founder of Little Bandits
- Agency/Creative: Kingdom & Sparrow
- Article Title: No Dairy, No Soy, No Worries: Fun and Inclusive Kids’ Snacking
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Sleeve
- Substrate: Pulp Board