U Pizza is a pizzeria in Kuwait. From the beginning, the idea was to get out of the ordinary, and U Pizza was born in the market, fleeing from this traditional style, from the popular round pizza and split into slices. The idea of U Pizza is to offer the customer the slice already folded and he chooses the filling that goes on top, so that the customer can try out several flavors and have greater convenience when eating the pizza. Hence the name U Pizza, the way the pizza is delivered to be enjoyed reminds us of the letter “U”.
And it was precisely this idea of naming that gave the starting point for the concept of identity. In the logo we can see the pizza slice folded and forming the letter “U”. We worked on a typography that brought strength and exclusivity to the brand, and we worked with another typography in communication, thus bringing more dynamism to the brand.
For colors, we work with green and red, more traditional colors in the field, but we bring pink, to provide an air of modernity and connection with the public.
In addition, we developed a wide variety of graphics, illustrations and play with typography in order to enrich the visual universe and bring more strength and differentiation to the brand. Colors, textures, illustration, typography, everything consistent with what the brand intends to convey to its audience.
We created an authentic, robust brand, which brings great possibilities, and which aims to represent U Pizza in a surprising way, captivating and connecting with the young audience.
- Agency/Creative: Nil Brands
- Article Title: Nil Brands Create Branding for a U Pizza Pizzeria in Kuwait
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Kuwait
- Agency/Creative City: Salgueiro, PE
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Branding, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: brand, identity, pizza, logo, luxury, brand, packaging, pizzeria, visual identity
Designer: Nil Brands