New Parties for New Moments with Argentinian Wines
Red Box Mendoza – Bacanal Wines
“Bacchanal: (From the Latin Bacchanalia)
1. Celebrations in ancient Rome in honor of Bacchus, god of wine.
2. Unbridled parties where people ate, drank and had sex without moderation.
The rituals do not extinguish, they evolve.
Time has transformed the bacchanalia into the celebrations we know today, but its characteristic mysticism has been lost. This wine seeks to revive dance, music, drink, love and, above all, human relationships.
Welcome to the new bacchanalia.”
- Design Agency: Red Box Mendoza
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: New Parties for New Moments with Argentinian Wines
- Brand / Project Name: Bacanal Wines
- External Design Credits: Red Box Mendoza
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Argentina
- Market Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Pulp Paper