Higietec is an industry located in Chapecó/SC that works with the manufacture of equipment for transportation and industrial hygiene. The purpose of the brand redesign was to show the brand’s professionalism and solidity in the market. First, the pillars of the brand’s DNA were identified: ally, visionary, fearless, detail oriented and performance. Then, the brand started to be built based on these pillars, using the elements fire (metallurgical) and water (cleanliness) in its composition, giving priority to the sober and minimalist design.
- Agency/Creative: Neo Saga
- Article Title: New Logo and Identity for Higietec by Neo Saga
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Industrial, Machine, Metal, Cleaning, Minimalism, Fire, Water.