Lifebuoy brand stands for “A Champion Of Health & Hygiene”. Lifebuoy brand core is consistent to become the champion in health and hygiene, it also promised protection and a commitment to support life through unbeatable protection.
By keeping the value of the brand in mind and taking the approach of “design with nature”. The idea of creating this packaging is to introduce a new form and function to communicate, promote, and transact our product. Also, the goal of our packaging which provides visceral cues design to affect consumer perception of our new design and influence their behavior.
We have explored the possibilities of redesigning the package of sanitizer (bottle) to be geared toward innovative form and improved function thereby solving user pain points by introducing organic shape (taking inspiration from nature) and shape psychology.
- Agency/Creative: vrundar patil
- Article Title: New Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer Student Packaging Design Concept
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Graphic Design, Illustration, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Tube
- Substrate: Plastic