Adobe Experience Lab: The challenge of the Project was to help the Adobe XD team to create a visual identity for the Experience Lab event, evolving a human, inspiring, progressive and creative perception of the brand / identity, to drive the adoption of XD and establish influence among students.
In 2020, the Covid – 19 Pandemic has shaken the world. Many people lost their loved ones and Jobs. Bearing this in mind, Adobe created a fund to support the creative community all over the world hiring these professionals for Adobe commissioned projects.
The pandemic also has changed the way we learn and Adobe has thought about it creating “Experience Lab” an online space where students can connect with themselves and UX / UI professional so that a learning community can be built.
”An Amazing Curious and Fantastic Universe” Based on the possibilities that Adobe XD offers as a design tool, the creative solution was to create a visual identity for the event that could convey the message: Discover a universe of incredible creative possibilities with Adobe XD.
Creating illustrated graphic elements with simple lines and fills, using UI component drawings as the “visual codes” of this universe as a reference, giving them a “magical” visual aspect, evoking a curious and fantastic feeling.
- Agency/Creative: My Name Is Will
- Article Title: My Name Is Will Creates Adobe Experience Lab Identity and Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Graphic
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: São Paulo
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Adobe XD, UI, UX, Illustration, Brand Identity, Covid19, Pandemic
Senior Designer: Willams Nunes Rocha