The youngest daughter of the ancient marine deitie Phorcys, a girl with luxurious hair, who became the only mortal of the gorgons. It is believed she was so beautiful that she seduced Poseidon with her magnificence. However, her fate was terrible. According to legend, she gave her name to sea jellyfish and life to the horse Pegasus. Blood drops of Medusa that fell to the ground, turned into poisonous snakes, and the of them that fell into the ocean resolved corals. She brought death and gave life.
They say that her gaze may have turned a man to a stone even after death. However, today we can look into her eyes without fear. She looks at us from the label of the premium cognac Medusa golden.
- Agency/Creative: NovaBrand
- Article Title: Mortally Beautiful Label Design for Medusa Cognac
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass, Glass Bottle