About: BDO Solutions is an architecture company, specialising in the fields of architecture, consulting, construction quality supervision with a team of talented staff and employees. From our own visions and values to innovate better solutions for our customers, we take sustainability seriously.
We are committed to our clients and to the process. With BDO Solutions Architecture you will have a single source of responsibility and one person to call for every need.
BDO Solutions Architecture will become your expert resource, guiding you through the needs investigation, the design process, the budgeting, the myriad of paperwork necessary for approvals, and yes, even construction! The Solutions Team is most proud of our ability to translate your needs and goals into a project that will ultimately meet your expectations, now and into the future. Challenge: The logo must create a sense of sustainability, solidity, and modernity, symbolizing creativity and solutions. About Logo: The logo is inspired by the star, the image represents the solution and creativity, besides the shape of the icon being created in a hexagon shape which is also a sustainable structure, the diamond also has the same hexagonal texture. Logos with such shapes create a solid and sustainable modern feeling for customers. About Stationery: The identity set is especially inspired by the logo, with the use of most of the materials coming from paper, the techniques of stamping and embossing the logo create a neat and professional look for the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Monday Creative
- Article Title: Monday Studio Creates Brand Design for BDO Solutions Architecture
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Vietnam
- Agency/Creative City: Ho Chi Minh City
- Market Region: Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Architecture, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architect, Construction Management, Supervision Consultant
Creative Director: Vu Pham
Graphic Designer: Ha Phuong