Plants don’t hit. They won’t call you names. Nary a one has even raised its voice in anger. And yet, a lot of people find plants terrifying. We told them to get over it. Created with the input of 30,000 consumers, Nuggs are a plant-based chicken-nugget alternative with a bold voice in the Direct-to-Consumer world. The issue was how to translate that bravado into foodservice, where the restaurant’s brand gets dibs on tone.
The “Why Be Chicken” campaign invited patrons to put on their brave pants and order the plant-based nugget, because. With daredevil merchandise, a tightrope walking direct mail and a custom plant-chicken to-go container, all the elements supported consumers in their leap to overcome fear and let curiosity win.
- Agency/Creative: Mindprizm
- Article Title: Mindprizm Nuggs Launch Campaign for Plant-Based Nugget
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: advertising, campaign, meat alternative, daredevil, chicken, nugget, canon, high dive, hang glider