Background: In every advertising we see an long-present cliché – only black and white cows. The problem is, that we are now used to think it is the only existing type. But there is a great variety of cow breeds. They differ not only by colors, but also by fat content in the milk they produce. Each type has its unique distinctive taste and health benefits.
Problem: People treat cow milk like something out-fashioned because now they have a lot of upgraded alternatives.
Idea: In the process of developing Milky Mood concept we paid special attention to creation of a unique package. According to the idea it had to reflect the variety of cows and fat percentage of their milk.
The color-coding helps to navigate easily in product portfolio and provides level up of product perception. The Logo of Milky Mood also maintains the common brand concept when everyone can choose milk on their mood.
- Agency/Creative: Lilit Vartanyan
- Article Title: Milky Mood Student Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic