Because Every Connection Matters. Nphies is a digital health platform built to connect all healthcare stakeholders in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The platform will control the process of storing, maintaining, and exchanging of medical information between HCPs, Insurance Companies, and Third party administrators.
Nphies is launched by the Cooperative Council for Health Insurance (CCHI) and National Health Information Centre (NHIC/SHC), in corporation with Ministry of Health.
The concept of the brand is inspired by the nervous system, which is the most important part of the body when it comes to connecting the different organs & transmitting signals. The logo takes the form of a nerve cell that is ready to perform its function in connecting, processing, storing & transmitting a wide array of information & orders in the same way Nphies App functions to create & sustain a huge medical databases for all patients in the Kingdom.
- Agency/Creative: Milk Network
- Article Title: Milk Network Create Branding for Digital Health Platform Nphies
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Saudi Arabia
- Agency/Creative City: Jeddah
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Healthcare, Connection, Human Centric
Visual Identity Specialist: Mohammad Hassan
Design Director: Alaa Tameem
Milk Network: Milk Network