Maresia’s is a restaurant that lives off the sea. Its beautiful sights and bountiful ingredients are what provide the restaurant life. From tourism to providing the ingredients, the sea is what gives life to the Restaurant. Located on the edge of Praia Grande, in Angra dos Reis – RJ, the restaurant led by the Portuguese chef Miguel Coimbra unites high and sophisticated cuisine with a rustic and contemporary atmosphere.
Elements such as wood, ropes, nets and rust are part of the routine of those who live from the sea and were fundamental in the construction and composition of the project.
For this project I created some illustrations in a handmade way that could serve as support for the logo and also to expand the possibilities of application of the brand in different points of contact.
- Agency/Creative: André Santos Design
- Article Title: Maresia’s Seafood Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: restaurant, seafood, maresias, brand, brand design, brand identity, seafood restaurant, illustration