The Måneskin dry gin no.12 is a new german spirit, produced by Detels & Wölky GbR from sendenhorst, Germany.
Number 12 stands for the twelve different test distillates until the final recipe finally was found. The main objective of the label design is to reflect gin’s complexity and originality through the graphic representation. The list of high quality botanicals takes the center stage on the front part of the label which emphasizes originality of the gin. Exclusive ingredients should have received sufficient attention.
Modern interpretation of art deco style, unique turquoise hot foil stamping decorations, clean shapes and elegant typeface represent exclusivity and high quality of the måneskin dry gin no.12.
The label is lavishly decorated with ornate geometric design. Intricate and exceptional geometric forms are highlighted by the bright foil color in combination with a solid black background. The backside of the label is ornamented by deco “Feathers”, they create a depth effect, when they shine through the coal-dark background on the front side of the label. Bold outline of the bottle well emphasizes the luxury and glamorous style of the label.
As a result, harmonious and timeless design stands out from the crowd. Each bottle of the Måneskin Dry Gin No.12 is unique and has hand lettered individual number. Needless to say, Detels & Wölky GbR use only fully compostable filling materials, PVC-free material, warning tape made of paper and ship their packages climate-neutrally as part of the DHL Gogreen program.
- Agency/Creative: Hamster and Hammer
- Article Title: Måneskin Dry Gin No.12 Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Belarus
- Agency/Creative City: Minsk
- Market Region: Europe, North America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Design, Illustration, Label Design, Packaging Design, Product Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: hamster and hammer, maneskin, gin, label design, packaging design, art deco, bottle, gin design, ornament
Brand owner: Detels & Wölky GbR
Designer: Aliaksei Hvozdzeu
Designer: Alesia Kutsian