Lukthis Studio New Branding for Raven Unlimited Art
RAVEN Unlimited Art is a tattoo and body piercing studio located in Paços de Ferreira, Portugal. The studio commits to high quality work and professionalism in a clean and safe environment.
When Jolly (Raven’s owner) contacted us, he had a clear picture: “Our studio does the translation of art into skin” The briefing he gave us was a mixture of many references, in a way distinct of each other. For example: the Yatagarazu – the japonese tale that is graphically portrayed as a three legged crow and represents the sun – should be used in the brand. The japanese subculture had to present as well. Jolly is also a huge fan of electronic music, the underground scene and graphic novels (AKIRA, to be more exact).
The challenge was to translate to a strong visual identity all this references, not losing the essence of a brand that is already stablished in the market.
- Design Agency: Lukthis. Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Lukthis Studio New Branding for Raven Unlimited Art
- Brand / Project Name: Raven Unlimited Art by Lukthis Studio
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Lucas Ribeiro
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Presentation, Print Ad Campaign, Print Advertising, Print Brochure, Retail Design, Social Media, Digital Advertising
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Global
- Project Keywords: Tattoo, Studio, Oriental, Akira, Halftone, Japan, Raven, Dot
- Industry Category: Health Care