RAVEN Unlimited Art is a tattoo and body piercing studio located in Paços de Ferreira, Portugal. The studio commits to high quality work and professionalism in a clean and safe environment.
When Jolly (Raven’s owner) contacted us, he had a clear picture: “Our studio does the translation of art into skin” The briefing he gave us was a mixture of many references, in a way distinct of each other. For example: the Yatagarazu – the japonese tale that is graphically portrayed as a three legged crow and represents the sun – should be used in the brand. The japanese subculture had to present as well. Jolly is also a huge fan of electronic music, the underground scene and graphic novels (AKIRA, to be more exact).
The challenge was to translate to a strong visual identity all this references, not losing the essence of a brand that is already stablished in the market.
- Agency/Creative: Lukthis. Studio
- Article Title: Lukthis Studio New Branding for Raven Unlimited Art
- Organisation/Entity: In-house, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Tattoo, Studio, Oriental, Akira, Halftone, Japan, Raven, Dot