The White Boathouse was founded by two friends looking to create a lifestyle brand alongside a beautiful restaurant opened at Manly Boathouse in Manly, Queensland Australia.
Project was commissioned to create a minimalist brand identity that is eye catching and packaging for the products range of 6 candles in handblown vessels, dried limes and lemons in big clear glass jars for use in cocktails, and room mist. Ceren created an identity that combines clean design with a nautical theme. The logo and the packaging design was inspired by the little row of boathouses that are nested along the shore, giving the brand identity a coastal and breezy look. We’ve used all 5 boathouse illustrations on packaging and wrapping paper design.
The illustrations and typography had the same thickness to create cleaner look for the overall branding. TWB Monogram that resembles an anchor fits the sea theme well, clean typography and illustrations make this brand recognizable.
- Agency/Creative: Ceren Burcu Turkan
- Article Title: Logo Design, Branding and Packaging Design for The White Boathouse
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: queensland
- Market Region: Oceania, Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Logo Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Jar, Wrap
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Glass Jar, Plastic
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: clean, minimal, coastal, monogram, packaging, line
Creative Director: Ceren Burcu Turkan