Naming, verbal communication and visual identity for ETF practitioner Svetlana Del Vechio.
Emotional freedom technique (EFT) is an alternative treatment method that offers to heal from physical and emotional pain and distress. It’s also referred to as tapping or psychological acupressure – it’s a form of acupuncture that uses the fingertips to stimulate energy points on the body.
The name created by the merging of the words “liber-” (the root of the word freedom) and “laboratory”: Liberatorij (“Liberatory”) – a place we come to learn how to release emotions and restore lost harmony and energy balance.
- Agency/Creative: Design Bureau Izvorka Juric
- Article Title: Liberatorij – a Place We Come to Learn How to Free Yourself
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Croatia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Emotional freedom technique, eft,