The brand starts with a new message: Reduce. Repurpose. Reclaim. And make your fashion last. The point is to show the advantages of circular fashion, buying pre-loved things from high fashion brands.
Therefore, the brand’s visual ID also needed to be changed. Conscious fashion goes now hand in hand with responsibility at every level of business. The result of our work is a full adaptation of the brand’s printed materials to the Chosen By’s philosophy. The new identification assumes minimizing prints to the necessary minimum: business cards, tags, shipping cards and stickers.
ID was developed based on the #lesswaste philosophy, using natural materials from post-consumer waste recycling, cotton papers, stalk fibers and recycled cardboard. When designing the identification, our goal was to expose aesthetics of natural papers, which was possible due to the use of a minimalist, sans serif typeface and embossings as the leitmotif. Along with identification, we designed a campaign promoting a healthy approach to Black Friday shopping.
- Agency/Creative: Suprematic
- Article Title: Less Waste Rebranding for Conscious Fashion Label
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand World, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Visual Identity, Rebranding, Less waste, Circular Fashion, Recycled materials