Lawo is a startup that sells clothes designed by student of fashion schools. We aspire to be the bridge between aspiring designers and customers who love their work. We believe in the talent of young designers and want to help them showcase their work to the world. We are committed to providing quality clothes at an affordable price, and our team is passionate about making sure our customers look and feel their best.
Clothes can tell a lot about a human: their views and values, tastes and desires, goals and plans. That’s quite a story, a whole movie we show by wearing different things. Lawo brand identity is all about anticipating events we choose clothes for and visualizing ourselves in those.
We gave its visual identity a boost by creating a new symbol that could represent Lawo’s current reality, without losing sight of its background or the designs that have made them an iconic brand. The tone of voice & values of the brand translates as friendliness, openness, calmness, naturalness, as well as elegance, and premium.
We have created a brand that is strong, youthful, energetic, and full of attitude. The main design idea behind the brand was to develop a design that was unique, easy to read, fashionable, and memorable while combining elements in a way that created a modern and fresh look. With an unusual logo that describes the vision of Lawo and why they stand out and a wordmark that is perfectly fitting to the word “different and never seen before”.
Lawo hopes to bring out the very best out of upcoming designers through their support.
- Agency/Creative: Sky Co.
- Article Title: Lawo Fashion School Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Nigeria
- Agency/Creative City: Kaduna
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Art Direction, Beauty Photography, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Photography
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Fashion, style, designer, school, clothes
Designer: Muhammad Abu Bakr