Executive Summary: Brand Identity design for Kreation Ink Tattoo, a tattoo artist/studio based in Toronto, Ontario. This project encapsulates the finished results of a strategic brand development that helped the business engage with their audience and mark their position in the competitive and connected world of tattooing.
Kreation Ink Tattoo believes in the values of excellence, authenticity and human connection. Leveraging these principles, we were challenged with developing a brand that appealed to younger, sophisticated and highly sentimental demographics. They’ve done their research, they know what they want and they’re searching for the artist to execute their vision to the highest level.
We developed Kreation Ink Tattoo: a brand platform that marks studio’s position in the competitive tattooing market. This lays out the groundworks that reflects their ambitions to explore future business endeavours, including going into apparel, collaborating with other brands and building a community that awards/recognizes creative talents.
We designed the visual identity using a combination of minimal graphic elements and textured treatments. The black and gold colour palette and typography was carefully selected to shifts their perception to a more premium, recognizable brand. We also developed a comprehensive brand guideline that made it easier to maintain a cohesive synergy with all the brand assets from packaging and merchandising to photography styling and social media content.
- Agency/Creative: Kenneth Manuel
- Article Title: Kreation Ink Tattoo Identity Design by Kenneth Manuel
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Agency/Creative City: Toronto
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Branding, Digital Art, Logo Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Black, Brand Identity, Branding, Digital Art, Gold, Logo Design, Tattoo, Tattoo Studio, Visual Identity
Graphic Designer: Kenneth Manuel